tubz vending and Pringle tower repair help needed in the West Midlands

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
Vending_Republic
Area Covered: West Midlands
Machines Used: tubz vending and Clenport
Referred by?: Google search

tubz vending and Pringle tower repair help needed in the West Midlands

Post by Vending_Republic »

Hi all - I'm looking for someone who is genuinely experienced at fixing tubz vending and Clenport vending towers (Sweets and Pringles). (I don't vend toys or games).

I'm a vendor with 50 towers and growing, so maintenance is a big part of the job and I just don't have time to do everything that goes with vending, it's exhausting as you'll know.

I can supply the recommended parts, but I need someone who is good with replacing / repairing coin mechs and all other associated tower repairs.

I'm based in the West Midlands and if there's a Clenport / tubz vending fixing wizard out there I'd like to hear from you. I'm happy to bring the towers to you.

Please no chancers, I'm in my late forties and previously worked in sales for 25 years and know a genuine professional when I see one.

Many Thanks,

Vending Republic (Dave)
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Re: tubz vending vending and Pringle tower repair help needed in the West Midlands

Post by Style »

Not being funny but you need to learn or find the time to do them yourself. Its very easy.
Vending_Republic

Re: tubz vending vending vending and Pringle tower repair help needed in the West Midlands

How about mind your own business - I've also got two sick parents to care for
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: tubz vending vending vending and Pringle tower repair help needed in the West Midlands

Post by Coin Operated Group »

I domt think style was being arrogant just trying to help you , Anyway i can do this but is it worth it to you cost wise? For example I charge £60 call out for big vending machines (and thats cheap) I suppose it depends on how much your offering and how quickly they need fixing when reported
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Vending_Republic

Re: tubz vending vending and Pringle tower repair help needed in the West Midlands

No I'll learn myself