Posts about Snack/Drink vending machines
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: dodgy traders

Post by Snackmore »

Why would I want to ruin my ebay feedback by doing false bids?
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

chris gibbs
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: norfolk
Machines Used: pringles and tubz vending machines
Referred by?: kris from tubz vending

Post by chris gibbs »

Set up a new account with a email address you don't use then bid away I must admit it has crossed my mind! :whistle:
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Snackmore wrote:Why would I want to ruin my ebay feedback by doing false bids?
Hi Snackmore
I dont know how long it is since you traded on eBay but Sellers can no longer leave neg feedback for buyers!
It is only BUYERS who can leave you a negative.

Cheers
Nigel
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

I didnt know that about negative feedback from a buyer but I do know that ebay link accounts using IP addresses to stop what they call shill bidding - in other words bidding on your own items, they also link via any other means eg email accounts, if you have bid on several of the same bidders items.

I'm all for someone getting a piece of their own medicine but not convinced this is the right way
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

isladeiona
Area Covered: Central Scotland
Machines Used: Combo, Can, Bottles, Snacks
Referred by?: Google

Post by isladeiona »

Coin Operated Group wrote:Thing is NIgel Ive bought machines off him that were alright if Im honest and a decent price at the time.

You must have been lucky Matt!

And he declared himself (unless it was a fake copy) bankrupt 2 yrs ago when I got stung.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

that is just pathetic
so he waves a piece of paper in front of your face saying he is bankrupt and you just shrubbed your shoulders and walk away??
No wonder he keeps on doing it.
if he had been made bakrupt and he owed you £100,000 or the like then there is little you could do to get your money back, but £1000 or so , he could easy give you your money back, the bakruptcy excuse is as lame as I have ever heard.
If it was me I would tell him in no uncertain terms to return my money or go striaght to trading standards
chris gibbs
Area Covered: norfolk
Machines Used: pringles and tubz vending machines
Referred by?: kris from tubz vending

Post by chris gibbs »

I don't know what other people's experiences are with trading standards but I found them a complete waste of a phone call .
:thumbdown:
Welcome Vending
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: northe east
Machines Used: hot drinks snack can bottle food table top bevmax
Referred by?: internet

Post by Welcome Vending »

aaaaaahhh lloyd cresswell....iv known him since 1999....total scumbag...sold me gear a lot of years ago that was poor quality...havent bought off him since...he advertises equipment on ebay which he hasnt even got then when hes got ye money he tries to find you wat you want but its not wats in the picture. he should have had a good business ages ago but his contacts wont let the machines go till he pays therefore once hes got your money he gets the machines shipped to you but he hasnt seen or checked them over...

I have been selling machines now since 2000...i have sold over 500 vendors all over europe...i have had 3 complaints all of which were sorted with a minor repair from an engineer. so not bad going i say. My mobile number 07967-832066 i have had since 1999...so that should give you confidence.

The machines i sell are hot drinks, snack,snack/ can combi, bevmax, food and table top hot drinks...all of which will be described to you correctly. we deliver to your door for a cost.

We also provide a new service of converting your mars 690 and 7000 coin mechs for the new 5p and 10p coins. The charge for this is £35.00 plus vat including postage back to you....not bad eh.

If you wish to chat with me then contact me on my mobile

Gary Dinsdale
pokrok
Referred by?: google

Post by pokrok »

Does anyone know where Lloyd Cresswell is now. I have been down to his unit on Oakes Farm Lane, Carlow, Chesterfield, S44 5TA but he wasnt there, asked businesses in the street if they knew where he had gone but to no avail. I was told that I wasnt the first person to go looking for him, they all knew what he had been upto
I would be grateful if someone could tell me where he lives so that I could call round unexpected.
The guy owes me £675 for a machine that was never delivered to my South Shields business and I mean to get it back. The last telephone number I have got for him is 07580535586
Mr Cresswell if you are reading this keep looking over your shoulder, I will find you
If anyone wants to get in touch you can ring me on 07798 757175 George
Vic0499
Referred by?: Web

Post by Vic0499 »

This Lloyd Cresswell owes me £6,750 he is a con man with the gift, latest report is that he tried to top himself but unfortunately failed, I have copies of utility bills, passport, lease agreement on latest warehouse, home telephone number and home address, the only way of getting anything back is through the legal channels in the hope that his name is on the mortgage of his house, he talked me into investing for a quick return, Derbyshire police had his photo on there website as he was reported missing, I was then told he was in hospital having failed to top himself, I also hear he owes someone else 19k and a very dodgy chesterfield crew a lot more which is prob why he tried to end it all, if you want his home address and home phone please contact me, his last warehouse at bolsover (current lease) looked empty when I last looked, my number is 07801 286480 if need to know more, text first or leave message and I'll call back. Regards