Result.

Vending related news
melissamendoza123
Referred by?: Google

Re: Result.

Post by melissamendoza123 »

Wow What a great story with a great ending. You can't believe, while reading the story i feel it to be like a movie scene playing in my imagination or in front of my eyes ... :shock: lolzz. I am happy that you got your vending machine back.
Centurion
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Essex
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles, Condom, Blue Pill, Novelty
Referred by?: Phil Holindale

Post by Centurion »

melissamendoza123 wrote:Wow What a great story with a great ending. You can't believe, while reading the story i feel it to be like a movie scene playing in my imagination or in front of my eyes ... :shock: lolzz. I am happy that you got your vending machine back.
Hi, What a nice thing to say. You're too kind. Regards Al. :-)
flandersbontempi
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: essex,sussex
Machines Used: towers,pringles,toys

Post by flandersbontempi »

Its easy to track a machine by just putting any old mobile phone inside it and use a phone tracking website like followus.I do it with some of my electronic machines.Problem with towers is no electriciy supply so max any gps device or mobile is going to last is 10 days.Also most you have to top up monthly so makes it expensive.
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:About 18 months ago I started saying to landlords and staff...." if you hear a beeping noise coming from the machine don't panic , it's just the gps tracker sending me a message telling me the battery is low and needs changing"....I got the idea off a thread here which talked about text messaging. I now have a lot less theft than I used too. It still happens occassionally but not too often. I even had a bar man say If I got a mesage it was cos he moved the machine down the back one night ,. Priceless.

That is a very good idea if it could be developed. All you would b need is a little battery powered device that bleeps occasionally. If this was fitted inside and a meessage displayed on the outside stating that the machine was trackable, it may make ppl think twice.

Glad you got your machine back. The coppers are not usually that proactive however. :thumbup:

Paul