hurleys have marstons contract

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: hurleys have marstons contract

Post by Guest »

You can bet your Aunt Betty on at least 5 % is going to another beneficiary. No guesses for which side of the Welsh border.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:You can bet your Aunt Betty on at least 5 % is going to another beneficiary. No guesses for which side of the Welsh border.
Think it's more like 10 to15%

Post by Guest »

This is such a dangerous deal to have done,if others
Hear its possible to get 35% commission it could open up
A can of worms with other sites. Well done hurleys

Post by Guest »

Paul & Rob @ Hurleys don't give a monkey's about anyone other than themselves.

Post by Guest »

So you purchase a site and a tower from Hurleys, they then kick you out of the site they provided you, that you have paid them for already, to be told you can have it back if you buy a nice new tower from us and give an extra 15%!!

Also, reason you must put branded stock in will be so hurleys can monitor sales and commissions due. No sneaking in stock and lying about figures.

What a way to shaft your own customers !!! Nice :50:

Re: hurleys have marstons they ontract

Post by Guest »

Evening Gents I have lost five sites today and they are on a mission to remove your equipment off sale on all sites quickly, so if you have a few watch out.

They are going in rude speaking to Landlords telling them that it is nothing to do with them, showing a letter from Marstons which two of my customers believe has not been written by Marstons.

The customers lost are leased houses as well. I get on well with the customers and they confirmed that this shabby outfit have been in two sites wanting to remove the equipment and take it with them and they been told Nooooooo. They also want to know the name of the your company who is in there already-why?

They have also told the landlords that all toy machine are to go as well as they will be replacing them. The landlords are frightened of Marstons and doing what they say. This has Hurleys written all over it unprofessional even cowboyish.

I cant understand why they didn't want to come on here and announce what they had done as they use it to promote their sweet sales...............

Post by Guest »

So you purchase a site and a tower from Hurleys, they then kick you out of the site they provided you, that you have paid them for already, to be told you can have it back if you buy a nice new tower from us and give an extra 15%!!

Also, reason you must put branded stock in will be so Hurleys can monitor sales and commissions due. No sneaking in stock and lying about figures.

Reply-You wont get the chance to buy it back-Hurleys are using large companies to cover the areas. They have well and truly shafted individual vendors-may need to think about this on my next order that they will not be getting. :crazy:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So you purchase a site and a tower from Hurleys, they then kick you out of the site they provided you, that you have paid them for already, to be told you can have it back if you buy a nice new tower from us and give an extra 15%!!

Also, reason you must put branded stock in will be so Hurleys can monitor sales and commissions due. No sneaking in stock and lying about figures.

Reply-You wont get the chance to buy it back-Hurleys are using large companies to cover the areas. They have well and truly shafted individual vendors-may need to think about this on my next order that they will not be getting. :crazy:
From a business point of view and retaining a customer, I have to agree that this is how not to influence people and keeping loyal customers. It's always us small people that get the rough end of the deal.

Post by Guest »

What area are you in....... Not lost any yet and none of my Marstons puns know about it, any idea who they arousing to cover areas they cant

Post by Guest »

Birmingham- Are your pubs leased or managed?

Maybe Hurleys haven't found anyone for your area-but when they do you can say bye bye to all of them .