hurleys have marstons contract

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: hurleys have marstons contract

Post by Guest »

Mixture I'm in Lancashire

Post by Guest »

Hold your nerve. Any you get removed from, that they have found you, seek legal advice.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hold your nerve. Any you get removed from, that they have found you, seek legal advice.
No contract exists? If the site wants you out then tough.

Post by Guest »

Remind me now .....when an operator purchases a site from Hurleys what is the "reasonable" expectation for that site? The purchase has a legal standing in itself. That being what is the reasonable expectation of that purchase. This is not quite a consumer item, but you might like to think about how consumer items are protected at point of sale under the Sale of Goods Act.

Operators if they use their heads can find a way through this. DONT ROLL OVER!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Remind me now .....when an operator purchases a site from Hurleys what is the "reasonable" expectation for that site? The purchase has a legal standing in itself. That being what is the reasonable expectation of that purchase. This is not quite a consumer item, but you might like to think about how consumer items are protected at point of sale under the Sale of Goods Act.

Operators if they use their heads can find a way through this. DONT ROLL OVER!
I doubt anything can be done as there is no contract in place and as we all know, unless you protect yourself with the site you have no legal leg to stand on. There is no reasonable expectation as there was no contract in place to start with and no promise has been made that you will keep the site for a period of time.

The acquisition of a site is not protected with consumer law as this is business to business which is different. B to B can only be redressed through the courts and as there is no contract in place you don't have a hopes chance in hell.

Post by Guest »

i have a letter handed to me today by a marstons barmaid trying to find out how to upload it? any ideas?

Post by Guest »

IMG_0027.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Its a stupid move by hurleys, 35% is unworkable. Will **** off customer base. Placed my first order with them recently but will now look at thbz instead.

Post by Guest »

That's useful to know so only "rogue machines" are to be removed. :out:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
IMG_0027.JPG
Half of it is missing.