hurleys have marstons contract

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: hurleys have marstons contract

Post by Guest »

cant get letter on right so read it sideways lol, wreaks of slander to me

Post by Guest »

Just hold your finger on picture and scroll down (iPad) or click on image drag down

Post by Guest »

its not its all there just have to read it sideways as no rotate option on here

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IMG_0027.JPG
Half of it is missing.
Ignore, it's all there.

Marsdons are implying rogue machines are possibly fraudulent!?

Post by Guest »

Wow, smoking gun right there.......

Post by Guest »

Childline have been mentioned by the looks of things. So what about the Childline labelled towers with Hurleys stock? Are they rogue as well? Not good and this puts doubt in the mix for all other charity towers and all Childline labelled towers!???

Post by Guest »

What about sites that I pay a commission to and dont do charity stuff? I dont do any charity towers.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What about sites that I pay a commission to and dont do charity stuff? I dont do any charity towers.
They are not affected. Marsdons have made an implication that any that are not labelled Marsdons are "rogue". Bit strong and does imply fraudulent/dishonesty. We are all trying to make a living and this kind of attitude/implication damages our industry.

Post by Guest »

But my commision based towers wouldnf have marstons on. Cant see the letter properly.

Post by Guest »

If it helps all my 5 machines removed today was commissioned based - makes no difference they are going. Landlords not happy.

Hurleys have written this letter as we all know they hate tubz vending-however I think tubz vending when they read this will NOT be happy!!

Of course Hurleys are so honest.............